50 Years and Not a Wrinkle!
Oriflame began with a dream to provide an opportunity for people to change their life for the better – to fulfill their dreams.
Oriflame was started by two brothers Robert and Jonas Af Jochnick and their friend Bengt Hellsten.
They decided to start their own business and to follow their dream.Oriflame grew to be the largest European direct-selling beauty company with more than 3 million consultants worldwide and annual turnover of approximately 1.5 billion euro.
A beautiful and heart-warming story of Jonas and Robert af Jochnick as they reminisce through Oriflame’s history and how they never gave up on their dreams.
Oriflame Sweden: A Worldwide Success Story
- Approximately 1.5 billion Euros in annual sales
- 3.4 million Sales Consultants
- 7500 employees
- 1000 products
- Over 64 million catalogues in 35 languages
- Global R&D centre with more than 100 scientists
- 5 own production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India
- Listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange since March 2004
- Products based on natural ingredients, never tested on animals
- 1967 Founded in Sweden
- 1970 First Oriflame Consultants start selling in the UK
- 1972 Oriflame Ireland opens as a licensee
- 1988 First Catalogues published in the UK
- 1998 Change to current Success Plan
- Seize the Oriflame opportunity today!
As a successful global brand, Oriflame has collaborated with many celebrities such as Monica Bellucci and Demi Moore as well known Gary Cockrell in the UK.