OUR PRODUCTS

Oriflame offers over 1000 innovative Swedish beauty products in the following categories: Skin Care, Make-Up, Fragrances, Hair, Bath and Body Care, Men and Wellness.

The products are presented in our global research and development centre in Dublin, where over 100 researchers work, as well as in our Skin Research Centre in Stockholm. We manufacture 75% of all our products in our own factories located in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India. The remaining 25% of the production is made by carefully selected suppliers.

Here are just 5 of many reasons why you should invest in Oriflame products:

1. TO ENHANCE YOUR BEAUTY FROM THE INSIDE OUT 
As a Swedish company, we believe in taking a complete lifestyle approach to beauty. To look fabulous, you need to feel fabulous! And with 50 years of beauty experience, this approach has helped define our product philosophy. Here’s to feeling so healthy it shows!

2. TO GET GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY 
We’re passionate about creating great quality products. Products that combine the best natural ingredients with the best of modern science. High performing products with proven results. And because we believe that all great things should be accessible to the many, we offer them at great value for money.

3. TO BUY MORE RESPONSIBLY 
We care deeply about developing products in a responsible way. That means respecting people and nature throughout the whole process – from selecting ingredients and formulations, to choosing manufacturing and packaging systems. For us, it’s crucial that we have a positive impact on the communities we operate in, and minimal impact on the environment.

4. TO GET PROVEN RESULTS 
We’re often out-performing our competitors’ products, and our unique daily routines for skin care and nutritional supplements offer even stronger, combined effects. We’ve got the clinical test results to prove it! So, buy Oriflame if you want to see results.

5. TO FIND SOMETHING FOR YOUR UNIQUE BEAUTY 
We aim to have a product for everyone and for every occasion. With the widest selection of colour cosmetics, fragrances and accessories – inspired by the latest beauty and fashion trends – everyone can express their own distinctive style.